Is Luxembourg a tax-efficient place to live as an expat?
Could properties in big cities crash? Find out more.
Has Covid really changed the world as much as people assume?
In today's article I summarise some of the most interesting new stories of the last few days.
What taxes might expats in Belgium need to pay?
Which celebrities have surprisingly low, or high, net worth?
During this podcast I speak about three news articles
I was asked recently about saving vs investing and the Ant IPO.
Expat cost of living in Amsterdam - is this an expensive place to base yourself as an expat?
Is Switzerland one of the most expensive countries in the world for expats to live in?
1. Apply- https://adamfayed.com/apply-now/.
2. FAQs – https://adamfayed.com/are-we-a-good-match-faqs/.
3. Why the wealthy spend less on luxury: THE 70/30 rule in finance – https://adamfayed.com/why-the-wealthy-spend-less-on-luxury-the-70-30-rule-in-finance/
4. Join our newsletter – https://adamfayed.com/52-finance-tips/
5. Free expat investing guide for beginners – https://adamfayed.com/expat-investing-guide-for-beginners/
6. Follow me on Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Adam-Fayed
7. Follow me on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChK5TMy_Yhae6vnyvIDbL7g/
8. Click this link to read more about Adam Fayed- expat financial advisor