What are the 4 things millionaires are less likely to invest in?
I think I need to restructure my investment portfolio after checking out your ideas
Thanks for your message Felix. Yeah that would be a good idea
Yes the get rich slower attitude is really fond of them. I can learn from that. Thanks Adam!
That’s a great idea Mr. Adam.
I would like to have a professional advice from you if you wouldn’t mind.
Thank you very much for this audio
It’s a great sharing .
However what are the best investment suits the age 30 bracket???
90%-100% in stock ETFs and 10% in government bonds. Hold long-term.
I appreciate this audio
Mr Adam .
What are the professional advices can you give to someone who has a feeling of investing and
He/She is yet to join the business industry??
Hi Karim. Thanks, how do you mean by the business industry? Do you mean you haven’t got a job yet?
I would just start small. If you get into the habit of investing even small sums, that habit shouldn’t change once you are earning well.
1. Apply- https://adamfayed.com/apply-now/.
2. FAQs – https://adamfayed.com/are-we-a-good-match-faqs/.
3. Why the wealthy spend less on luxury: THE 70/30 rule in finance – https://adamfayed.com/why-the-wealthy-spend-less-on-luxury-the-70-30-rule-in-finance/
4. Join our newsletter – https://adamfayed.com/52-finance-tips/
5. Free expat investing guide for beginners – https://adamfayed.com/expat-investing-guide-for-beginners/
6. Follow me on Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Adam-Fayed
7. Follow me on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChK5TMy_Yhae6vnyvIDbL7g/
8. Click this link to read more about Adam Fayed- expat financial advisor