Is a college degree still worth it? In a specialized profession like Pharmacology, Doctor, Surgeon, Dentist, Optometrist, yes. All other degrees, no, No, NO !! In my lifetime I’ve earned a B.S., A.S. and 33 hours towards a Masters, and they were all to my Detriment. I forgot to mention also that depending on what “skin you’re in”, a degree could close the door on SOME employment and promotion opportunities. Case in point: The only times I saw employment opportunities was when I handed out resumes that I OMMITTED ALL degrees and certifications. I suspect Ethnicity was also a common thread for not being offered jobs or promotions. Seriously, a “plain jane” resume that only listed a high school diploma opened more employment opportunities. My life experience might be an exception to the norms. Unfortunately, I’ve got siblings and in-laws who have had the same experience.
1. Apply- https://adamfayed.com/apply-now/.
2. FAQs – https://adamfayed.com/are-we-a-good-match-faqs/.
3. Why the wealthy spend less on luxury: THE 70/30 rule in finance – https://adamfayed.com/why-the-wealthy-spend-less-on-luxury-the-70-30-rule-in-finance/
4. Join our newsletter – https://adamfayed.com/52-finance-tips/
5. Free expat investing guide for beginners – https://adamfayed.com/expat-investing-guide-for-beginners/
6. Follow me on Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Adam-Fayed
7. Follow me on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChK5TMy_Yhae6vnyvIDbL7g/
8. Click this link to read more about Adam Fayed- expat financial advisor