In the video below I explore this idea in more detail.
I also speak about why clients should want to know about my net worth, and general traction, even if it sounds shallow.
The timings for the video below are
- 00:50 – Is it shallow to care about somebody’s net worth?
- 1:50 – Why is it good to deal with providers and people who are established?
- 2:26 – Why is it important for advisors to practice what they preach and have skin in the game?
- 3:07 – How does this relate to dealing with wealthy people in the financial industry?
- 4:12 – Do I personally trust wealthy people more when seeking lawyers, accountants and other providers?
- 4:30 – Why did I start an expat-focused business?
- 5:20 – Our Forbes invitation and why it matters
On the second video last week I spoke about my team and how it has expanded, but why having a big team isn’t everything.
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 694.5 million answer views on Quora.com, a widely sold book on Amazon, and a contributor on Forbes.