What could be the fastest growing industries in the next five or ten years?
Technology? Sustainable energy? Finance? The video below speculates:
To subscribe and see more click here. Recent videos have discussed matters such as:
- Argentina’s new wealth and expat tax
- The Dow Jones at 30,000
- Is it really true that the Japanese stock market, the Nikkei, has performed incredibly badly over time?
- Is TransferWise a good option for you and your business?
- What would I do if I was 17 again?
- Should UK expats invest privately or through National Insurance?
- What side hustles exist for teenagers and young adults?
- Why should all people do a job they hate once in their life?
In the article below I focused on:
- Is the stock market in a bubble? Is it normal for the gold:dow ratio to be at these levels?
- How rare is rags to riches stories? Is riches to rags more common?
- Is the UK likely to see out of control inflation due to Covid, QE and 0% interest rates? What about other developed countries?
To read more click below