We have all been shocked at some facts and figures in our time…..you and I both., Investing is no different. Did you know that:
- There would be over 120,000 billionaires today if all the millionaires had invested in the markets in 1900? There are only around 600 billionaires in the US right now.
- According to many surveys, over 60% of parents prefer to speak to their advisors about money than their kids?
- The words “bull” and “bear” for bull market and bear market, is thought to come from how real life animals attack each other
- The great British economists John Meynard Keynes, was a failed investor, in his spare time. HIs portfolio lost over 25% in one year.
- An estimated 14% of the world’s millionaires are teachers…..who said you needed a big salary to get wealthy.
Want to see the last 5? Take the quiz below: