The BBC’s Dragons Den, the UK’s version of Shark Tank, is one of the most viewed business programs in the UK. What business and investing lessons can we learn from it?
1. Apply- https://adamfayed.com/apply-now/.
2. FAQs – https://adamfayed.com/are-we-a-good-match-faqs/.
3. Why the wealthy spend less on luxury: THE 70/30 rule in finance – https://adamfayed.com/why-the-wealthy-spend-less-on-luxury-the-70-30-rule-in-finance/
4. Join our newsletter – https://adamfayed.com/52-finance-tips/
5. Free expat investing guide for beginners – https://adamfayed.com/expat-investing-guide-for-beginners/
6. Follow me on Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Adam-Fayed
7. Follow me on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChK5TMy_Yhae6vnyvIDbL7g/
8. Click this link to read more about Adam Fayed- expat financial advisor