I have been collecting feedback from clients, readers and listeners in the last few months.
I want to update you all on some upcoming additions coming in the next few months and in 2020.
I will always retain the key two service areas (monthly and lump-sum investing options).
However, I have been asked by countless clients in the last few years, to add additional services.
I will be adding these service options in the coming months:
- Estate planning. For clients looking to deal with inheritance tax issues, I will have numerous solutions to help.
- Business solutions – some clients have asked me for business pensions, health, life and estate planning.
- Property – expat mortgages and buying property without being a landlord. As some of you know, I am more of a fan of REITS than direct property however direct property can be added to second residency applications.
- Investment apps and bots – I will be increasingly adding more and more technological solutions. I will always stick to the core “long-term and low-risk” formula but will add side options for clients that request it.
The following services are under consideration
- Second residencies- For clients looking for second residencies and even passports, I may be able to assist from 2020.
- Offshore banking – I already offer this as a complimentary add-on for existing clients, but I am considering extending this range.
- Company formations – possibly linked to second residencies.
I always appreciate further feedback from all my clients and partners and will try to add any value-added solution in the future.