We will be having a webinar tomorrow, August 27, at 18:00 Hong Kong time.
Together with a special guest, we will discuss:
- After Apple’s rise to a $2trillion valuation, are FAANG stocks primed to rise from here?
- Could the US Election and Brexit affect markets?
- What should we look out for in markets in the coming weeks and months?
- What threats and opportunities exist for investors?
- Will a coronavirus vaccine really affect markets positively?
- Will the ending of various European job schemes affect the markets or at least economies of those countries?
- US vs world markets. The US Stock Markets have had a long period of over performance in the last 10-12 years. Will it continue?
If you want to join, please use the WhatsApp function or email me – firstname.lastname@example.org.
As there will be a question and question session later in the webinar, please also email any questions you want us to cover.
Below is a link to our last webinar, which we put on YouTube.