In the video below I speak about investing in Birmingham property from overseas as an expat or non-resident.
To subscribe and see more click here.
Recent videos on the Adam Fayed Podcast have discussed matters such as:
- Why should you oppose the global minimum corporation tax proposal?
- My recent zoom webinar on the stock markets and property investments in the UK.
- Will the Biden stimulus be good for stocks?
- What is one of the most underrated online stock market tools?
- What are some of the best places to retire in Asia?
- Investing in Coventry property
- Why shouldn’t you invest in some pension accounts?
- What is the biggest problem with Hargreaves Lansdown?
- New upcoming changes to our service offerings in March
- Why are people still attracted to UK property?
- Are ARK ETFs better than Vanguard?
- Is Shanghai or Tokyo more expensive? Which is better for expat life?
- Are sustainable energy ETFs a good idea?
- Oil at $60 a barrel and the Japanese Nikkei hitting 30,000.
- The FCAs Bitcoin warning.
- What are my advantages compared to the banks?
- Why I don’t like dealing with big firms
- What questions should you ask yourself before investing?
- Why is Africa such a great engine?
- Do we offer property investments?
- Which countries stock markets could outperform in 2021?
- Will the USD dollar collapse or fall big in 2021?
- What are the best jobs you can get without a degree?
- How soon can you become a millionaire if you invest $1,000 a month into stock markets?
- Will the UK bring in a wealth tax in 2021 or later?
- What’s my review of Interactive Brokers for expats?
- What trends could we see in 2021?
- The high street is a declining space it seems. Which industries will be growth areas next year and indeed in the next decade?
- Argentina’s new wealth and expat tax
- The Dow Jones at 30,000
- Is it really true that the Japanese stock market, the Nikkei, has performed incredibly badly over time?
- Is TransferWise a good option for you and your business?
- What would I do if I was 17 again?
- Should UK expats invest privately or through National Insurance?
- What side hustles exist for teenagers and young adults?
- Why should all people do a job they hate once in their life?
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 251.2 million answers views on Quora.com and a widely sold book on Amazon
In the article below I discussed:
- Somebody asked me “as a stock trader how much attention should I pay to the news?”. I explain why the answer is zero!
- How can people build a wealth mindset? From reading, a social network or doing something more radical like emigrating?
- Has the economic crisis caused by CoVid-19 and associated lockdowns affected rich or poorer people more, or is it more complicated than that? I explain how we need to look at this from numerous angles, including what sectors people work in.
- Do people who earn higher grades at school, and indeed university, become millionaires more often than not? Many people assume this, but do some people peak too early?
To read more click below.