Many people assume that the Japanese stock market, the Nikkei 225, has been the world’s worst performing stock market.
So, in the video below I discuss:
- Is it really true that Japanese stocks have performed awfully over time compared to American and international stocks?
- Have how dividends changed these returns?
- Do I think Japanese stocks will do well in the future?
- How about an investor that invested monthly in the market, or partially in Japanese equities alongside worldwide stocks – would they have done well?
- How about in the last 10-13 years – have we seen a pick up in the market?
To subscribe and see more, click here.