In the coming two weeks I will discuss the following topics on the Adam Fayed podcast.
- Is Robert Kiyosaki a fraud? The writer of the Rich Dad Poor Dad book has his critics. Are they right?
- Are there any such things as investment guarantees? Is a guarantee all it is made out to be?
- Will Jeff Bezos become the first trillionaire? Or are the media putting out misleading information?
- Why the banks are so frustrating to deal with? And what you can do about that
- Why gaining success through struggle feels so good – and why you should avoid always focusing on quick results
- Is “hustle” so important and are social media influencers putting out misleading information? Is hard work the most important aspect of success?
- What are Buffett and Soros’ rules for success? More specifically, what are their top 5-10 rules for success?
If you have any topics you want me to cover on future episodes, you can email me – firstname.lastname@example.org