On March 31, I will be having my second webinar of 2021. It will be free to join.
There will be two subjects covered.
- The stock market outlook in Q2 and a quick review of Q1. What are the trends and the general outlook, given considerations like the Biden stimulus?
- An introduction to UK property as an asset class.
- How can you get expat mortgages and invest in UK, and Portuguese, property as a non-resident? This could especially be interesting for people who want to take advantage of the UK’s decision to freeze stamp duty tax on homes worth less than 500,000GBP for the time being.
I will be speaking about the first topic and there will be guest speakers to discuss property.
The webinar will last for about 40 minutes.
The time of the webinar is
- 19:00 Hong Kong time
- 18:00 Bangkok time
- 20:00 Tokyo/Seoul time
- 12:00 noon – London time
- 13:00 – Amsterdam and Laos time
- 13:00 – South African time
- 07:00- New York time
To convert to your local times please click on this link.
To book your seat for the Zoom webinar register here via Zoom.