In this video, first taken a few weeks ago, I discuss:
- The Dow Jones, one of the most important US stock indexes, has hit 30,000 for the first time on record recently. What does this show?
- Why did it take the Dow Jones longer to hit record highs compared to the S&P500 and especially Nasdaq.
- Why people shouldn’t read too much into this, or assume a big fall is automatically coming.
- What has this year shown more than any other year?
- What have people forgotten about the period we went through two years ago?
- Why you should ignore talk of a “market rotation” and speculation about how markets will do in 2021.
- Why many people don’t learn their investing lessons.
- One of my favourite quotes that I like from the founder of Forbes magazine.
To subscribe and see more, click here.