Which city is the cheaper, and better, to live in? Seoul or Tokyo?
To subscribe and see more click here.
Recent videos have discussed matters such as:
- Why shouldn’t you invest in some pension accounts?
- What is the biggest problem with Hargreaves Lansdown?
- New upcoming changes to our service offerings in March
- Are ARK ETFs better than Vanguard?
- Is Shanghai or Tokyo more expensive? Which is better for expat life?
- Are sustainable energy ETFs a good idea?
- Oil at $60 a barrel and the Japanese Nikkei hitting 30,000.
- The FCAs Bitcoin warning.
- What are my advantages compared to the banks?
- Why I don’t like dealing with big firms
- What questions should you ask yourself before investing?
- Why is Africa such a great engine?
- Do we offer property investments?
- Which countries stock markets could outperform in 2021?
- Will the USD dollar collapse or fall big in 2021?
- What are the best jobs you can get without a degree?
- How soon can you become a millionaire if you invest $1,000 a month into stock markets?
- Will the UK bring in a wealth tax in 2021 or later?
- What’s my review of Interactive Brokers for expats?
- What trends could we see in 2021?
- The high street is a declining space it seems. Which industries will be growth areas next year and indeed in the next decade?
- Argentina’s new wealth and expat tax
- The Dow Jones at 30,000
- Is it really true that the Japanese stock market, the Nikkei, has performed incredibly badly over time?
- Is TransferWise a good option for you and your business?
- What would I do if I was 17 again?
- Should UK expats invest privately or through National Insurance?
- What side hustles exist for teenagers and young adults?
- Why should all people do a job they hate once in their life?
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 237.8 million answers views on Quora.com and a widely sold book on Amazon