Until now, I have always avoided most private equity investments for my clients. However, last year, a number of my readers and clients requested access to some higher-risk, higher-return, investments.
I have finally done my due diligence on an exciting project which will:
- Be in the UK and one of the biggest projects of its kind globally
- Available as part of a broader portfolio from $10,000. This will allow investors with say $250,000, to put just $10,000 into it, and $240,000 into more vanilla, and low-risk, investments. Private equity usually starts from $100,000+.
- Onboarded from February on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Expected returns of 11x-17x of initial investment.
- Payout in 3 years is expected.
- Available to clients in most locations, although some geographical restrictions will apply.
Your capital is at risk with private equity, and you can achieve an 100% loss, so these kinds of investments should only be considered by those willing to take the risk and be part of a broader diversification strategy.
To apply to join the waitlist, contact me today, to discuss the investment further.
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 438.5 million answers views on Quora.com and a widely sold book on Amazon