What are the best business ideas and jobs in 2021?
Recent videos on the Adam Fayed Podcast have discussed matters such as:
- Is your coffee habit making you broke?
- How does property ownership work if I don’t have residency or a visa for the UK?
- Why should you oppose the global minimum corporation tax proposal?
- Have I changed my mind on inflation expectations?
- What are the capital gain taxes on property if you are a non-UK residents?
- My recent zoom webinar on the stock markets and property investments in the UK.
- Will the Biden stimulus be good for stocks?
- Why shouldn’t you be against “the rich”?
- What is one of the most underrated online stock market tools?
- What are some of the best places to retire in Asia?
- Investing in Coventry property as an expat.
- Why shouldn’t you invest in some pension accounts?
- What is the biggest problem with Hargreaves Lansdown?
- New upcoming changes to our service offerings in March
- Why are people still attracted to UK property?
- Are ARK ETFs better than Vanguard?
- Is Shanghai or Tokyo more expensive? Which is better for expat life?
- Are sustainable energy ETFs a good idea?
- Oil at $60 a barrel and the Japanese Nikkei hitting 30,000.
- The FCAs Bitcoin warning.
- What are my advantages compared to the banks?
- Why I don’t like dealing with big firms
- What questions should you ask yourself before investing?
- Why is Africa such a great engine?
- Do we offer property investments?
- Which countries stock markets could outperform in 2021?
- Will the USD dollar collapse or fall big in 2021?
- What are the best jobs you can get without a degree?
- How soon can you become a millionaire if you invest $1,000 a month into stock markets?
- Will the UK bring in a wealth tax in 2021 or later?
- What’s my review of Interactive Brokers for expats?
- What trends could we see in 2021?
- The high street is a declining space it seems. Which industries will be growth areas next year and indeed in the next decade?
- Argentina’s new wealth and expat tax
- The Dow Jones at 30,000
- Is it really true that the Japanese stock market, the Nikkei, has performed incredibly badly over time?
- Is TransferWise a good option for you and your business?
- What would I do if I was 17 again?
- Investing in Birmingham (UK) property. What is the investment case?
- Should UK expats invest privately or through National Insurance?
- What side hustles exist for teenagers and young adults?
- Why should all people do a job they hate once in their life?
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 255.9 million answers views on Quora.com and a widely sold book on Amazon
In the article below I spoke about a range of topics including:
- Is it safe to keep your entire savings invested in the stock market? Most people would assume no, but I explain when it is safe to do so.
- If time is money does money make time? I explain how having wealth can increase your lifespan, or at least give you a better chance of living longer.
- Does it make sense to sell your Chinese stocks if you currently own them? Or does it depend on the circumstances?
- How should you prepare for a stock market crash? Or is it a mistake to even try considering because nobody can predict the direction of the stock market?
- Can you really sell 4% of your investment portfolio every year and not run out of money, or even reduce your wealth over time? I look at some of the nuances of the so-called 4% rule of retirement.
- Is life all about money? Money does extend lifespans, gives one more choices and allows you to have more time if you wish, but it is everything? I explain why it isn’t and balance is key. In particular, I speak about the importance of things like time, experience, friendships and family.
To read more click on the link below