Our service is providing expats and high-net-worth individuals with investment-related solutions. That means growing and preserving wealth.
However, many of our clients are interested in other, often interconnected, services.
We usually do these services free of charge, or at least discount it, for existing investment clients.
For those who aren’t investing clients, we charge full price for these services.
Below is a summary of the supplementary services we provide:
- Insurance. Health, life, income-protection and disability insurance.
- Expat mortgages. Some of our clients have received mortgages in countries such as the UK, US, Germany and beyond.
- Trusts and inheritance tax planning. Many people want to reduce inheritance tax risks. This can be especially important for expats who haven’t changed their domicile, or high-net-worth individuals.
- Bank account openings. Back home, opening bank accounts is simple. If you become a non-resident, getting personal and especially business banking can become trickier.
- Second residency and passports. Several people are looking for second residencies or passports, or are looking to change their primary residency. With so many schemes and options out there, we can advise on the best options for your needs.
- Foreign exchange. In a limited number of situations people find it difficult to get money out of China and some other locations. Together with our FX partners, we can search for a solution.
- Legal and expat tax services. We do not offer legal or tax advice, as we are investment providers. We do, however, have a range of partners that can help, and which we have done due diligence on.
- Financial coaching. In a limited number of cases, I can offer holistic financial coaching
If you are looking for more details you can contact me here.
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 735.2 million answer views on Quora.com, a widely sold book on Amazon, and a contributor on Forbes.