Can you tell the difference between Roger Federer’s racket or Messi’s boots, and a fake one? How about a $15 and $55 cake?
Looking to avoid these mistakes or just get better investment returns? Contact me today.
I love your work, and mostly agree with everything you said. As a pianist, I’ve noticed though that there can be huge differences in quality from one piano to another.
Pianos are unfortunately quite overpriced as a whole, which makes it difficult to evaluate objectively.
But I assure you that I could easily tell the difference between a good piano and a cheap one on a blind test. Not only the tone is better on a quality piano, but the action feels better, is more responsive and even throughout the whole keyboard. I also believe that most amateurs don’t need a high level of expertise to tell the difference as well.
Pianos would definitely be the exception to the rule!
1. Apply- https://adamfayed.com/apply-now/.
2. FAQs – https://adamfayed.com/are-we-a-good-match-faqs/.
3. Why the wealthy spend less on luxury: THE 70/30 rule in finance – https://adamfayed.com/why-the-wealthy-spend-less-on-luxury-the-70-30-rule-in-finance/
4. Join our newsletter – https://adamfayed.com/52-finance-tips/
5. Free expat investing guide for beginners – https://adamfayed.com/expat-investing-guide-for-beginners/
6. Follow me on Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Adam-Fayed
7. Follow me on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChK5TMy_Yhae6vnyvIDbL7g/
8. Click this link to read more about Adam Fayed- expat financial advisor