What are some investment trends to look out for in 2023?
In the video below I speak about:
- China reopening from Covid-19 and how it could help the Hong Kong and Mainland Chinese stock markets.
- The cheapness associated with some non-US stock markets and why this is an opportunity.
- The possibility of the USD weakening against some major currencies as the world becomes more optimistic again.
- Recovering stock markets across the board and why it is likely.
- Declining property markets. South Korea’s property market is already going down. I explain why many other markets could decline in 2023.
- Why interest rates will probably peak next year.
- Commercial real estate and why it could outperform residential property in 2023.
- Government bonds and why they could finally shine next year
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 739.2 million answer views on Quora.com, a widely sold book on Amazon, and a contributor on Forbes.