After the success of our passive income guide in 2020, we will be having a webinar next Thursday, on June 25.
Topics to be discussed will be
- Investing in real estate. Is it a good way to invest in 2020?
- What are the alternative ways to invest in real estate?
- How about passive income from peer-to-peer lending?
- What are the investment minimums for such strategies?
- For those that have read the guide, what other strategies exist to make passive income from investing? We will also dig deeper into each strategy spoken about in the guide
- What are the biggest mistakes people make when trying to make passive income from investing?
- Should expats have a different strategy to locals?
- Does it matter which currency you invest in, in the case of ETFs and other investments?
- Could the lockdown and virus affect some of these investments positively or negatively?
- How much do you realistically need to invest to retire?
The best format will be
- 10-15 minutes presentations from me and other speakers
- 20-30 minutes interactive Q&S
To attend, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email your questions before the webinar, and we will do our best to cover them during the event on the 25th.