It was good to be featured on the Work From Home Show.
The episode below spoke about:
- How to set up retirement accounts if you become self-employed
- Why tax-efficient benefits alone aren’t always as important as what you invest in
- Why controlling your emotions is key in investing, and how you can do it.
- Does indexing hold internationally or just in the US? Is it easier to go into small caps and beat the market?
- The incredible reason why some people invest in individual stocks.
- The benefits of using technology in business and investing.
- Why many people now trust technology more than people!
- My opinion on robo-advisors. Do they remove the “behaviour gap” in investing? When should you use them and when shouldn’t you?
- Why non-Americans shouldn’t invest in most American brokerages.
- Why the average do it yourself (DIY) investor only gets 4%-5% per year, even if the index is giving 9%-10% per year.
- The value-added advisors can give clients.
- Why many of my clients come to me due to my online presence.
- Why is it so difficult for people to “buy when there is blood on the streets” during a market crash, even though people have heard about expressions like this?
- The media’s job isn’t to educate us.
- What are the four most dangerous words in investing?
- The fact I lost zero clients during the crash of March.
- Why it is harder for UK investors to make money in property compared to the 1990s and 2000s.
- How did I build up such a large social media following?
If you want me to appear on your podcast, you can email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
To listen to the show click here