In the latest video on the Adam Fayed Podcast, I speak about why it doesn’t make sense to be against “the rich”, and you shouldn’t see “class struggle” in the way depicted in the picture above.
To subscribe and see more click here.
Recent videos on the Adam Fayed Podcast have discussed matters such as:
- Why should you oppose the global minimum corporation tax proposal?
- Have I changed my mind on inflation expectations?
- My recent zoom webinar on the stock markets and property investments in the UK.
- Will the Biden stimulus be good for stocks?
- What is one of the most underrated online stock market tools?
- What are some of the best places to retire in Asia?
- Investing in Coventry property as an expat.
- Why shouldn’t you invest in some pension accounts?
- What is the biggest problem with Hargreaves Lansdown?
- New upcoming changes to our service offerings in March
- Why are people still attracted to UK property?
- Are ARK ETFs better than Vanguard?
- Is Shanghai or Tokyo more expensive? Which is better for expat life?
- Are sustainable energy ETFs a good idea?
- Oil at $60 a barrel and the Japanese Nikkei hitting 30,000.
- The FCAs Bitcoin warning.
- What are my advantages compared to the banks?
- Why I don’t like dealing with big firms
- What questions should you ask yourself before investing?
- Why is Africa such a great engine?
- Do we offer property investments?
- Which countries stock markets could outperform in 2021?
- Will the USD dollar collapse or fall big in 2021?
- What are the best jobs you can get without a degree?
- How soon can you become a millionaire if you invest $1,000 a month into stock markets?
- Will the UK bring in a wealth tax in 2021 or later?
- What’s my review of Interactive Brokers for expats?
- What trends could we see in 2021?
- The high street is a declining space it seems. Which industries will be growth areas next year and indeed in the next decade?
- Argentina’s new wealth and expat tax
- The Dow Jones at 30,000
- Is it really true that the Japanese stock market, the Nikkei, has performed incredibly badly over time?
- Is TransferWise a good option for you and your business?
- What would I do if I was 17 again?
- Investing in Birmingham (UK) property. What is the investment case?
- Should UK expats invest privately or through National Insurance?
- What side hustles exist for teenagers and young adults?
- Why should all people do a job they hate once in their life?
Pained by financial indecision? Want to invest with Adam?
Adam is an internationally recognised author on financial matters, with over 253.5 million answers views on Quora.com and a widely sold book on Amazon
In the following article I spoke about:
- What is the first step of becoming a millionaire? Great ideas? A good network? Or something else?
- Would I rather be a billionaire in a place like Myanmar or a poor person in a developed country like Japan? Even though this is only a theoretical question, I look at it from a logical perspective.
- Is Shanghai still poor compared to Tokyo or Seoul? I speak about reality vs the general opinion which seems to be out there.
- Does having a high-net-worth make securing business funding more likely? I mention how things have changed in this new business era, where starting your own business is cool, and there is loads of venture capital money out there willing to throw money at some founders.
To read more click below